Christine's Blogs

Share your Blogs here
christine

Christine's Blogs

Postby christine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/

Day 279 - No One Left Behind

I was recently listening to the news, when a story came up about a security man that was killed. The reporter then interviewed his wife, through a translator as she spoke no English.

The woman was crying, visibly upset, where she voiced her concerns for how was she going to support her 3 children, also mentioning that he sent money to family in Mexico.

So, as I look at this several points come up, first of all this man's life was reduced to money, and his bringing home money which supported his family in the U.S. and in Mexico. The woman's concerns are real - how will she support her children in a country where she does not even speak the language? What will happen to her and her children and the family in Mexico?

The way our system is set up now that man's life had no value except as a means of monetary support, and with his death that support stops.

So what is the solution?

We at Desteni are implementing an economic system which will support all life, equally, where all will be employed, and all will equally share in the profits, where

"When a child is born, the parents' company/companies will allocate an equal profit share for the child - which will be added to the parent's profit share. Every parent will have a company - because everyone will be employed"

for further context, investigate http://economistjourneytolife.blogspot. ... alism.html

Join the Equal Money forum and share with us, for after all we are all in this together, and it is up to each and everyone of us individually and collectively to restore this planet, to change ourselves and thus assist and support others and change this world, where profit is not the bottom line as all will equally share in profits, where No One Will Be Left Behind!

christine

Re: Christine's Blogs

Postby christine » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 am

Day 280 - Terrorism in Boston/Policy in the Middle East

Upon hearing about the bombing in Boston, my first thought was what's really going on? Why does this event get such huge media coverage while children being killed daily in the Middle East receive none through mainstream news, not to mention children/civilians in Africa, India, actually all nations all around the world. And yes, what has happened in Boston is horrible, however killings/bombings around the world, where civilians are targeted are just as horrible, and deserve our attention, and our commitment to stand up and take action Here on Earth, not praying to God to intervene, but to actually each and every one of us take responsibility for what is happening right before our eyes, EVERY DAY!

Why do I have to go searching on the Internet for coverage of all the suffering in this world, while mainstream media spoonfeeds us coverage of the same events over and over again, sensationalizing such events, my question, are we being distracted so as not to look deeper, not investigate on our own what is really going on in this world?

In this video a spokesman for the White House addresses the question of drone attacks. Please WATCH this short video, where he states these attacks are legal, ethical and wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8fEktsPnaY

When did killing civilians, children, become legal and ethical?

Here is an article which lists the names of the children that have been killed:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164 ... -and-yemen

Are we all so afraid of being inconvenienced in our little lives that to actually do something, to take responsibility for what we have accepted and allowed, to where we see that the change in this world must start with ourselves, is our only practical solution?

How much more suffering must we be witness to, how much more suffering do we as humanity, as the animal kingdom and the earth itself must be endured, before we come together?

There Is Only ONE Earth! There is Only One Solution!

Join us at Desteni - Become the change you wish to see in the world -

See how an Equal Money System will put an end to the inequality which now exists in this world, where we can change this, where we can create a system which honors all life one and equal.

christine

Postby christine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:35 am

Day 286 - Presidential Libraries

"As we witness the ceremony for the opening of the Bush Presidential Library, the fight is already underway to claim the Obama Presidential Library – the University of Hawaii versus the University of Chicago – is the original intent of presidential libraries as archives of an administration’s papers is being lost?
The new reality is that the libraries are a tourist hot spot for a president’s political fans. The original goal was to allow the federal government to keep control of presidential records and as a matter of public trust holding former presidents accountable for their actions.
The libraries are built entirely with private money. And an endowment of private money is also required to help with operational costs. But the bill for managing all of the libraries goes to taxpayers. It is part of the budget of the National Archives and Records Administration. And the libraries’ budgets are the responsibility of the NARA.

As a frequent visitor to presidential libraries to do research for books I can tell you that these sites rarely highlight stories about questionable actions by any president.

In December of 2010 the Congressional Research Service reported that the public-private partnership behind presidential libraries opens the government’s checkbook to being used to glorify ex-presidents. The CRS said it is “unclear” which part of a presidential library and its exhibits are the work of private funders and which part has the imprimatur of the federal government.
As a frequent visitor to presidential libraries to do research for books I can tell you that these sites rarely highlight stories about questionable actions by any president.
And several critics have noted that when the former president or any of his family remains alive they are given tremendous power over controlling the content of the library even as taxpayers pay the bills.
Former presidents can bar documents and even information about controversial incidents from public access for up to 12 years after their presidency. And too many documents remain classified by government agencies, often under pressure from former presidents and their friends.
The result is that presidential libraries are now often “a huge, glitzy, glamorous museum of spin – a giant campaign commercial in museum form,” as Benjamin Hufbauer, the author of ‘Presidential Temples: How Memorial and Libraries Shape Public Memory,’ told the Los Angeles Times this week....

And then there is the smell of corruption.

President Clinton’s library in Arkansas was built with donations from several foreign governments and corporations, including the government of Saudi Arabia. Some of those donations arrived while he was still in office.
On his last day in the White House President Clinton issued a pardon for a billionaire commodities trader, Marc Rich. Rich’s former wife, Denise, donated $450,000 to the Clinton library. That aroused suspicion that it is possible to buy a presidential pardon.
Rep. John Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.) was prompted by the Rich pardon to propose legislation requiring any donation of more than $200 to a presidential library be publicly reported. And Duncan’s bill has punch.
It makes it a crime for “contributors or fundraising organizations to knowingly and willfully submit false information or omit material information.” Duncan was also concerned about donations from foreign leaders and the potential effect those donations could have on a president’s decisions at a time when the president is least accountable – the end of his or her term.
Rep. Duncan denies that he introduced the bill to embarrass President Clinton. The complete list of donors to the Clinton Library was made public voluntarily but only during Hillary Clinton’s confirmation hearings to become secretary of state.
The Duncan bill, a similar version of which was first introduced in 1999, as the Clinton library was being built, has been up for a vote in ’02, ’07, and ’09.
But it has not passed.
The Senate almost approved in 2008 but former Sen. Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) blocked it because he felt it targeted George W. Bush’s presidential library in Texas.
“I introduced and have supported this legislation under both Democratic and Republican Presidents,” Duncan wrote in a press release last month before the opening of the new Bush library.
The Bush library foundation has promised to release the names of all its donors – unless they requested anonymity.
But the time has come for Congress, the archives and the presidents to take a look at the growth and use of presidential libraries which started with Franklin Delano Roosevelt's library in Hyde Park, N.Y.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/ ... z2RcKiK5MS

In 1955, Congress passed the Presidential Libraries Act of 1955 [1], establishing a system of privately erected and federally maintained libraries. The Act encouraged other Presidents to donate their historical materials to the government and ensured the preservation of Presidential papers and their availability to the American people. Under this and subsequent acts, nine more libraries have been established. In each case, funds from private and non-federal public sources provided the funds to build the library. Once completed, the private organization turned over the libraries to the National Archives and Records Administration to operate and maintain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_library

A few years ago I read the biography of Jimmy Carter, where he stated that a president is required to write his biography, along with the first lady, upon the end of a presidential term, where there is also the requirement of building the presidential library.

While the presidential library houses the documentation of the president's term in office, it also glorifies the man and the administration, and although built by private funds, is maintained through taxpayer money.

So, a citizen of the United States is supporting 13 presidential libraries at this time, with the inception of the Bush Library, through their taxes, through their continued acceptance and allowance of a system that glorifies those in power, while ignoring the cries of their people.

Ask yourself the question, why is there always money for those in power/for the elite, to spend as they choose, yet there is never enough money to feed hungry people, to house the homeless, to provide gainful employment for everyone, to provide a quality existence for each and every being on this earth?

Some say revolution is the answer, yet we at Desteni, are walking a process, where we accept responsibility for what we have accepted and allowed, through changing ourselves, through recognizing that true, practical, permanent change must come through incorporating a system which supports all life equally, where what is Best for All, is Always Considered, Lived, Practically, In Real Time, Here within and as the physical Earth, for that is all there is, where it is up to each and everyone of us individually and collectively.

Investigate and support Equal Money System....

christine

Postby christine » Tue May 07, 2013 5:23 am

Day 295 - Facing the Consequences - Redefining Human Rights

"That which is given the least attention, is creating the most consequence" Anu

https://eqafe.com/p/the-reptilians-invo ... d-part-125

Anu addresses several vital points in this interview, along with the above point. So, for this blog I will be looking at Basic Human Rights.

So, taking an honest look around the world, looking at the conditions that humans are existing within and as, one sees that in ignoring the basic human rights of each and every individual, leaving these issues to 'others' to figure out, we as a race have created massive consequences that we are now faced with.

We exist within a world system that only values those that have money, that which makes a profit, where the basic human right of every individual is not even considered, where there exists obscene wealth and abject poverty and a middle class that supports this obscene wealth, while ignoring the abject poverty, too afraid that this 'state of poverty' will touch them, where they are too busy working to 'pay' for a life that keeps them enslaved in a system that does not work, that does not honor all, does not recognize the Life that each and everyone of us are.

Why has the suffering of this world reached such epic proportions? It's obvious that hoping things will get better doesn't work, where praying things get better doesn't work, where leaving it in God's hands doesn't work.

So what is the answer? Is there an answer?

There is a new system that will not only address the issue of basic human rights, but actually create a practical solution, one in which each and every human being on this earth is given the opportunity to an equal life, where through providing food, shelter, clean water, education, employment, we then as a race can address the rights of animals, where we can address each and every situation of abuse on this planet, where we can effect a change, whereby first changing ourselves, we guarantee a world system that is changed, that considers what is best for all life one and equal.

We at Desteni are walking a Process to change ourselves, to stabilize ourselves, whereby we can effect a real, practical solution here on earth, where we are taking responsibility for what we have accepted and allowed by our participation in a system that does not honor life, where we take responsibility for the consequences that have been created by our distracting ourselves from the plight of our fellow man, where we are standing up, where we are saying NO MORE!

Read Creation's Journey to Life where the Equal Life Foundation is explained, listing the Human Rights that are its foundation, that will be established for each and every individual on earth.

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot. ... -life.html

"The Equal Life Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization that focus on Redefining Human Rights to Result in Rights that Produce, at an Individual Level and a Global Level, a Result that is Best for Every Individual in the World....

Join us, Become Part of a Solution. It is Time we Face our Creation Here on Earth, which is a System that Violates Every Day, in Every Way - the Rights of Every Human Being. Even Those that are Masters are being Violated by Themselves, because they are in fact Not Acting Like a Human, but Acting like Someone that has No Understanding of What Human Rights Actually are."
Bernard Poolman

Equal Life Foundation - on facebook

christine

Postby christine » Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 am

christine

Postby christine » Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

Day 299 - Resisting the Point of Economics

"That which is given the least attention, is creating the most consequence" Anu

The Problem:

As I continue to look at the areas/points that I have given the least attention to, I am faced with economics.

Even as I write this, there is resistance that comes up, in backchat, do I have to look at this, can't I do it later, this is so boring, where I see/realize that this has always been my starting point.

As a teenager, first becoming aware of economics, finding myself shutting down, eyes glazing over, not hearing what is said, not comprehending what is read, because I did not want to comprehend it. Where I see/realize that to this day, I still experience myself in this same way, that I am still coming from a starting point of a preprogrammed system, who believes 'this subject' is not for me, I am more of the creative type, I do not want to think about the money system/economic system of the world, there are others that are more attuned to this field, where I will let 'them' deal with it, figure it out.

Memory - my son saying to me 'you're not really interested in money', which is something he observed as a teenager, which is over 15 years ago, which at the time, I agreed with him, yet never asking myself, 'what would my/our life be like if there was no money?

Yet in my ignoring the economic system of the world, I abdicated my responsibility to Life, whereby insuring that each and every being in this world, was provided for equally, where by ignoring the money system/the economy, I accepted and allowed the abuse and suffering of all beings in the name of profit. Where I did not question the economy, as long as I was able to sustain myself and my children, which in all honesty, was always a struggle.

ec·o·nom·ics
[ek-uh-nom-iks, ee-kuh-] Show IPA

noun

( used with a singular verb ) the science that deals with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, or the material welfare of humankind.

( used with a plural verb ) financial considerations; economically significant aspects: What are the economics of such a project?

Whereby, ignoring the economic system and its machinations, I created consequence for myself and others as myself, whereby accepting and allowing greed and corruption in the economic system which has created a world in crisis.

So, how to go from being one who has no interest in the economic system, how to break the pre-program of apathy?

Stay tuned for the Solution....

Investigate Desteni - Equal Money System

christine

Postby christine » Sun May 12, 2013 6:24 am

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... -that.html

Day 300 - Supporting an Economic System that Is Best for All

Continuing from Day 299...

That which is given the least attention, is creating the most consequence" Anu

The Solution:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as self-interest regarding economics and the economy of my country and my world, where I ignored/distracted myself from the machinations of the current economic system with its starting point of profit, which created greed and corruption, of which, I in my inattention, contributed to the consequence of Life Here on earth that was never honored, never considered within and as a point of equality and consideration for what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in my fear of the suffering of the world to show up at my doorstep, to turn a blind eye/a deaf ear to the cries of anguish from those left with nothing, those that existed within a constant state of suffering and abuse, where in my inattention, I was just as much to blame as the ones that I feared, as the system that I feared, by my doing nothing, leaving it to someone else to sort out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my inattention, participating in backchat, 'oh economics and the money system is boring, is not something I have ever been interested in, I will leave it to those that have a natural aptitude towards participating within and as the machinations of the economic system, where I did not see/realize that in justifying my inattention, I never stood up and took responsibility for myself and the world system, that I was in fact a part of, where there was never a moment when I wasn't part of the economy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, in my resistance/in my inattention, to exist in separation of myself and others as myself, where I did not stand one and equal with all beings, where I did not recognize the pain/suffering/abuse that I was contributing to, where I never lived as what is best for all, where I never practically looked/sought any solution to the current existence of an economy that benefited the few and suppressed and denied the masses.

Reward:

I commit myself to no longer look away from what I have created through my acceptance and allowance, through my inattention, to the massive consequence of an ineffective economic system, where I stand up and say NO MORE!

I commit myself to walking my process through Desteni, whereby changing myself, being the starting point, I can thus stand up and be a part of effecting a real, permanent, practical change in myself, and the world system.

I see/realize/understand that to change the economic system of this world, I must change me first, and thus by changing, I stand stable, as a pillar of support for myself and others.

I commit myself to support the Equal Money System and the Equal Life Foundation which in its inception and establishment in this world will create a world with an economic system that honors Life equally as what is best for all.

The Economist's Journey to Life

Desteni - DIP Lite Course - free online course with support - learn essential life skills

christine

Postby christine » Thu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com/ ... ation.html

Day 303 - Coming out of Isolation

Artwork - Rozelle de Lange

I'm really changing!

For these past few years that I have been walking my process, I have seen changes within myself, I have stopped participating in several addictions, I have been able to recognize when a character/point/pattern is triggered and how to breathe and stop participation within and as the mind, where I have been able to slow myself down. I have become more consistent in writing/blogging. I have slowly become more active in participating in Desteni itself, and yes, I still have a long way to go, hence, that is why it is called a process, which is a Journey to Life.

Recently, I would say these past few months, I have become more vocal with others about what I am doing, what Desteni stands for, how an Equal Money System will change this world, the mission of the Equal Life Foundation.

And this has all happened organically, gradually, where my daughter told me recently that she 'liked what I was doing', as I have been sharing with her the practical, common sense message of Desteni.

Yesterday I had a chat with an 85 year old woman that fled Germany with her family 78 years ago, where they were very wealthy, yet her parents had the foresight to see what was coming, where they took their money, but fled the country, leaving behind all their belongings. We chatted about the state of the world today and how all these years later people were still in peril, wars were still abounding, where I told her about the organization that I was a part of, and how we were changing ourselves to effect a permanent change in this world. She was very grateful to have someone to talk to about the state of the world.

I realized, talking to her, that these past few years I have only been talking to people on a very superficial level, usually just talking about the weather, where the 'elephant' has always been in the room, never looked at, never spoken about.

I also see that with family members I have been able to share more, and even in conversation with my family member who follows the love and light path, I have been able to share the practicality of the process that we are walking, where I have been able to calmly answer his questions, where I have found that I actually had answers to his questions.

Those that attack Desteni and the message of Desteni - I beseech you to really look - really investigate what we are doing - we are 100% visible - as is evidenced in the massive writings/interviews/blogs/vlogs that we place publicly for all to see.

When recently asked, well what is your organization really doing, I don't see any change in the world? I was able to say, we are walking a process to change ourselves first, for as we reach a point of stability within ourselves we can and will stand as pillars of support for ourselves/for others/for our world, where change is inevitable!

Please take a good hard look at yourself and ask yourself - Am I a slave to my thoughts, feelings, emotions? Am I aware of what is really going on in this world? What can I do to change, what can I do to change the world?

The answers are Here at Desteni - to begin with read the Journey to Life blogs, Journey to Life on facebook, and see how others are walking their process - enroll in the free online course DIP Lite, where one learns basic life skills to effect a permanent change in oneself, invest in EQAFE, an online self-help store - investigate Equal Money System, a system which will eradicate starvation/homelessness, suffering and abuse, in our lifetime - read the Mission and Bill of Rights of the Equal Life Foundation.

Change is Possible! Myself and many other members of Desteni are living proof that the tools of Desteni work!

Join Us!

christine

Postby christine » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 am

christine

Postby christine » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 pm

christine

Postby christine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:07 pm

christine

Postby christine » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Baby Boomers - BIG Answer to Retirement Woes!

http://christineannhansen.blogspot.com

christine

Postby christine » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 am

Day 340 - Every Breath You Take

“It is easier to fool the people, than convince them they have been fooled.” – Mark Twain

"Global geoengineering programs are literally ripping the atmosphere/climate, and Earths life
support systems apart.
The lethally toxic fallout from these same programs is poisoning every breath we take, and the entire web of life.
If you think this sounds absurd, or impossible, take the time to examine the points made in this presentation, then investigate for yourself."

"Geoengineering is truly wreaking havoc with the earths climate systems, decimating the atmosphere, and saturating the entire surface of the planet with toxic metals and chemicals. Though the whole spectrum of human activity has done great damage to the environment and climate system, global geoengineering is the elephant in the room which is doing the most damage of all. Scientists and environmentalists seem all too willing to ignore or deny geoengineering, and the public at large has been blind to it due to constant media and societal conditioning. Its high time to break the mold of denial on this most critical issue, all is at stake."

It is a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD).
Eventually, one would hope these programs and those responsible for them will be met with the awakened awareness of a public potentially caught between Life and Death. When farmers discover they can no longer grow crops because of soil PH, chemical pollution, reduced sunlight and precipitation theft, will there be peace?
When parents discover these programs and conclude their child’s autism and their parents Alzheimer’s (and their own) is fueled by Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering, will they just sit by silently? When the masses discover their respiratory distress is directly a result of aerosol spraying, who will hold back outrage…the US military? Aren’t their families breathing the same air?
When lives and ecosystems, oceans and forests, are likely destroyed by forced geoengineering, will those responsible escape the multitudes of humanity who have discovered the lethal actions of these scientific and political profiteers?

"Its difficult to ever call these men “scientists” when their solutions are economic and not scientific"

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

"The Most Important Topic of Our Time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2x6TEek ... e=youtu.be

As I watched this video, presenting information that I was already aware of, I had to keep breathing and bringing myself back Here to my physical body, as the enormity of what we are facing is beyond belief, where one wants to feel 'hopeless, helpless, overwhelmed'.

Yet I see, realize and understand that that is NOT AN OPTION as the very earth which we live on is in great peril. This is a time for practical solutions which must be implemented in order to SAVE life on earth.

So why do we as mankind not look up and question what is going on? Is it because we are too busy looking down into our lives, trying to make ends meet financially, not even able to take care of ourselves that we leave the 'taking care of the planet' to someone else?

Let's think BIG! (Basic Income Grant)

In order to come together and come up with practical solutions to our earth in crisis, we have to all be able to move out of survival mode, being able to support ourselves and our families, so that we can then start addressing all the other issues in this world that we have accepted and allowed.

Please investigate these important links for assistance and support:

Join us at Desteni

Read Journey to Life Blogs

Invest in EQAFE interviews

Enroll in Desteni's DIP Lite Course - Learn Essential Life Skills

Support - Equal Money System - Equal Life Foundation -

Basic Income Guaranteed by Equal Life Foundation

Return to “Members' Blogs”