Facebook and quora.com

Eugen_Sandow

Facebook and quora.com

Postby Eugen_Sandow » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 am

Is this group responsible for the facebook group "https://www.facebook.com/quora" ?

Or the website "https://www.quora.com/" ?

I ask because those two sites/groups are privacy scams. If your group has nothing to do with them, then you should really offer a warning to people, especially on the youtube videos.

I watched two youtube videos and you are covering very important topics and I would greatly enjoy some open discussions, preferably in real time chat. I am a fan of Chomsky, who you seem to reference quite a bit. Thank you for your time.

Marlen

Re: Facebook and quora.com

Postby Marlen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

To go straight to your questions: no we are not responsible at all for any quora related page on Facebook and in fact have disapproved such community for being quite closed to matters that generate potential change in the world system.

I am aware you watched the video The Quora Experiment and replied to you how we are not connected to quora in any way as 'administrators' nor support the community directly.

We do use Facebook just as we use YouTube to promote the solutions that you'll be able to read here in this forum. However in terms of privacy, we have nothing to hide in such regard as all that we propose is within the framework of legality and social participation, education and political awareness that is required to establish solutions that have the basic purpose to benefit all individuals equally.

Thus, Facebook, YouTube and any other social media are tools we use to promote the principles of Equality in all forms that can be practically implemented for the betterment of all individuals in the world.

If you'd like to participate with us in our Equal Money Google Hangouts to discuss the principles here, Basic income proposals or any other social problem topic you'd like to discuss in real time, let us know here and where can we contact you in private - in the meantime, you can review the ones we've done thus far here: Equal Money - Hangout Sessions

Return to “Quora”